Speak to your acting tutors, peers or agents about your casting type and the type of shots they think you need.
What do you think your casting type is?
The kettle is always on, so there will be plenty of time for brew
breaks, and I take a relaxed and gentle approach. We will have a
- Up to 2 hours
- Chose from 1 of 3 slots
1pm-3pm, 3pm-5pm (studio bookings)
- Central Manchester Studio
- Leeds Studio
- At your home
CLOTHING (Do’s and Don’ts)
- DO bring a range of tops, including plain black, white and
DO bring plenty of jackets, Denim, Leather, Winter, Suit etc
- DO bring blouses/shirts and Jumpers
- DO bring clothes you are comfortable wearing, it shows in
the images if you don’t.
- DON’T bring items with busy, bold patterns or dominant logos
- DON’T just bring one outfit, bring your wardrobe if you want
to, we don’t have to use everything, but having a choice helps.
GROOMING(Do’s and Don’ts)
- DON’T wear too much makeup, keep it NATURAL that’s the key
- DO bring various hairgrips etc, hair up and hair down styles make for different images
- DO have a beard or moustache, there is plenty of time during
your session to have a shave.
- DO get plenty of sleep for at least two to three days (a week if possible)
beforehand, as this helps to reduce any redness or bags under the eyes.
- DO drink plenty of water for 24 hours prior to the session as this helps the complexion.